Human Growth Hormone
What Is Growth Hormone Therapy?
Human growth hormone (HGH), also known as Somatropin or GH, is a peptide hormone that is released by the pituitary gland. Its main purpose is to control the reproduction rate of cells to maintain the healthy function of organs, muscles, tissues, and bone.
The age at which our production of GH begins to decline varies greatly, and thus the process for treatment begins with a full lab in which our experienced staff can determine the appropriate therapy and dosage.
Signs of HGH Deficiency
- Muscle loss and fat gain
- Lower sex drive
- Difficulty with erection
- High blood pressure
- Nerve and joint pain
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Loss of libido
- Hair loss
- Poor sleep
- Fatigue, depression, anxiety
- The appearance of wrinkles
Benefits of HGH Therapy
- 8.8% increase in muscle mass on average after 6 months without exercise
- 14.4% loss of fat on average after 6 months without dieting
- Higher energy level
- Enhanced sexual performance
- Regrowth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, and other organs that shrink with age
- Great cardiac output
- Superior immune function
- Increased exercise performance
Benefits of HGH Therapy
- Lowered blood pressure
- Improved cholesterol profile, with higher HDL and lower LDL
- Stronger bones
- Faster wound healing
- Younger, tighter, thicker skin
- Hair growth
- Wrinkle removal
- Elimination of cellulite
- Sharper vision
- Mood elevation
- Increased memory retention
- Improved sleep
- For a detailed list of benefits, click HERE.
Solutions for HGH Therapy
is a prescription medicine that contains human growth hormone and is used to treat:
- Children who are not growing because of low or no growth hormone.
- Children who are short (in stature) and who have Noonan syndrome or Turner syndrome.
- Children who are short (in stature) because they were born small (small for gestational age-SGA) and have not caught-up in growth by age 2 to 4 years.
- Adults who did not make enough growth hormone when they were children or when they became adults
is a form of human growth hormone used to treat:
- Growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone
Chronic kidney failure,
- Noonan syndrome and Turner syndrome,
- Omnitrope is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome.
Short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes.
also known as GRF 1-29, is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) produced by the brain that stimulates the production and release of Growth Hormone (GH). Sermorelin Acetate was first developed in the 70s, which is thought to be the shortest fully functional fragment of GHRH and has been used as a test for Growth Hormone secretion.
Human Growth Hormone for Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach Residents
We provide growth hormone injection therapy for patients in the above two locations, as well as Redondo Beach, Torrance, Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes. When you turn to us for your human growth hormone treatment, you can expect to receive high-grade therapy, administered by skilled professionals.
Torrance and Redondo Beach Growth Hormone Injection Options
Our team offers a range of different human growth hormone solutions, depending on the condition that needs to be treated. Available to residents in Rancho Palos Verdes, Hermosa Beach, Rolling Hills Estates and Manhattan Beach, we are able to treat a wide range of conditions using premium HGH products. To find out more or book a consultation, call us at (833) 362-7247.