What Is Growth Hormone Therapy?
Human growth hormone (HGH) is a protein that is released by the pituitary gland located near the base of the brain. Its main purpose is to control the reproduction rate of cells to maintain a healthy and strong body. It can also help with children’s growth, and helps to maintain the healthy functioning of organs muscles, tissues, and bone.
At the Advanced Hormone Replacement Clinic in Hermosa Beach, we offer HGH therapy to replenish the HGH that is lost as men and women age for an improved quality of life. HGH therapy is done by injection, since supplements that are taken orally have been proven much less effective. This is because the supplements will be digested by the stomach before it is absorbed by the body.
Signs of HGH Deficiency
When people are experiencing a drop in HGH, they can encounter an array of signs and symptoms. These commonly include:
- High blood pressure
- Nerve and joint pain
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Loss of libido
- Hair loss
- Fatigue or depression
What are the Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy?
Growth hormone therapy can help to treat the listed symptoms of HGH deficiency. It can also help to improve:
- Improve muscle strength
- Reduce body fat
- Increase bone density
- Improvement in mood
- Increase stamina
- A decrease in depression and fatigue
For a more detailed list of benefits, please check out this page.
Solutions for HGH Therapy
is a prescription medicine that contains human growth hormone and is used to treat:
- Children who are not growing because of low or no growth hormone.
- Children who are short (in stature) and who have Noonan syndrome or Turner syndrome.
- Children who are short (in stature) because they were born small (small for gestational age-SGA) and have not caught-up in growth by age 2 to 4 years.
- Adults who did not make enough growth hormone when they were children or when they became adults
is a form of human growth hormone used to treat:
- Growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone
- Chronic kidney failure,
- Noonan syndrome and Turner syndrome,
- Short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes.
- Omnitrope is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome.
also known as GRF 1-29, is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) produced by the brain that stimulates the production and release of Growth Hormone (GH). Sermorelin Acetate was first developed in the 70s, which is thought to be the shortest fully functional fragment of GHRH and has been used as a test for Growth Hormone secretion.
Human Growth Hormone for Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach Residents
We provide growth hormone injection therapy for patients in the above two locations, as well as Redondo Beach, Torrance, Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes. When you turn to us for your human growth hormone treatment, you can expect to receive high-grade therapy, administered by skilled professionals.
Torrance and Redondo Beach Growth Hormone Injection Options
Our team offers a range of different human growth hormone solutions, depending on the condition that needs to be treated. Available to residents in Rancho Palos Verdes, Hermosa Beach, Rolling Hills Estates and Manhattan Beach, we are able to treat a wide range of conditions using premium HGH products. To find out more or book a consultation, call us at (833) 478-3627.