Low T or low testosterone is a health condition that many men dread being diagnosed with because it makes them feel like less than a man. This condition can cause a number of unwanted conditions, such as a drop in energy levels, a general moodiness, a decrease in sex drive, and more. It doesn’t have to feel as though it’s the end of the road. Low T therapy is an option when your blood tests show that you have a lowered amount of testosterone in your system and are showing symptoms of low T.
Signs of Low T
- Decreased Energy
- Unexplained Moodiness
- Lack of Sex Drive
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Hair Loss
- Fatigue Easily
- Focus Issues
Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
There are currently several types of replacement therapy offered for men with low testosterone.
- Oral Pills: You can take oral pills that put testosterone back into your system. There are some concerns with this therapy method.
- lmpIants: This treatment option puts a small pellet containing testosterone under a layer of soft tissue that allows the hormone to be released slowly into your system.
- Injections: You can also have injections of testosterone that will also be released slowly into your bloodstream.
- Patches: There are skin patches and patches that can be placed in your mouth to release this hormone into your system.
- Gels: Another option is several gels that are applied to your body once a day that can be rubbed on like lotion or applied in your nose.
Finding out that you have low testosterone can feel like a punch to the gut. It doesn’t mean that your man card is being taken away. Getting your Low T therapy at Advanced Hormone Replacement in Hermosa Beach can help you in taking back control of your life. It’s all about taking advantage of the different options available to you.
Contact us today about finding out which Testosterone replacement therapy is right for you.